Friday 4 March 2011

Production Update

04/03/11

This screenshot shows the changes that I have made to my magazine double-page spread in Photoshop. I've made more room for the text, as many magazine double-page spreads
that I've seen have far more writing in them than I'd originally used in mine. I've also moved the adapted picture of the cinema, and changed the central image as I felt that the logo for the programme that the double-page spread focuses on looked more effective there, and I had already used the main logo for the website/TV channel at the top of the page. I moved the image to the centre of the two pages because it left more room to increase the amount of writing used, and many double-page spreads use images which cover a part of both pages.
I may change the position of some of the elements of the design further to improve how it looks, and I may also delete some parts of it, for example the writing in the peach colour, and replace it with other writing or an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment