Monday 13 December 2010

Production/ Planning Update

13/12/10


I have been working on the production of my website in Kompozer; below is a screenshot of my homepage as it currently looks like, with my logo at the top.



I have also been planning my work on my ancillary tasks - the newspaper advertisement and magazine double-page spread.

For my newspaper advertisement, I plan to include:
-my logo
-images similar to those which I am going to use on my website, such as the sweet 16 balloon image which I am going to use in my website
-a launch date

In my magazine double-page spread, I plan to include:
-quite a large amount of text
-my logo
-details of a specific programme
-similar images to my other products

I plan to make my newspaper advertisement quite small, and also to divide my magazine double-page spread in two in order to make it easier to work with. I'm hoping to make both of these ancillary tasks colourful, and use images within them in order to better attract my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment