Monday 28 February 2011

Production Update

28/02/11

I have been working on my magazine double-page spread in Photoshop as well as my newspaper advertisement.
I've been putting the double-page spread together with a mixture of pictures and writing. I think that generally it needs more writing in order to conform with the conventions of a double-page spread, and I plan to complete more research to help me improve it. In the screenshot to the right, I am adding more writing to the page, though more still needs to be added as there is still not a sufficient amount.
The screenshot to the left shows me adapting two images into one through the use of layers. The bottom picture of the cinema is from a copyright free image website, which I've credited on the page, and I think the effect of my logo in the cinema screen ties in with the film TV channel theme. I like this adapted image, and may keep it when I make changes to my double-page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment