Monday 13 September 2010

A2 Advanced Portfolio Research

13/09/10

Research for the website launching a new Teen TV Channel for my Advanced Portfolio.

I have considered several TV channels that teens watch in the form of a mind-map as part of this research. There are very few specified teen TV channels, but channels which have programming aimed at or attractive to teenagers include BBC Three, Channel 4, and E4. Other channels include music channels such as Scuzz, Kerrang, and MTV.
Some children's TV channels are also appropriate for younger teens, such as Nickelodeon and Disney Channel, which provide programmes which are often popular amongst some teens such as High School Musical.
Programmes on E4 and Channel 4 for teenagers include Smallville, Skins and the Inbetweeners.
BBC Three shows programmes popular amongst teens such as Family Guy and Young, dumb and living off mum.

I will need to research several websites in order to be well prepared to create my own websites. I think that it would be best if I researched websites connected with teenagers or with TV channels. I could perhaps analyse websites connected to teenage TV channels, or channels which appeal to younger people. I could maybe analyse the E4 website or a music website like Kerrang.

1 comment:

  1. A good starting point - which websites do you think you should research for your project?

    ReplyDelete