Tuesday 12 October 2010

Planning Update

12/10/10

I've begun the planning of the content of my website, including making mind-maps of the content of each page.

- On the homepage, I'm going to include links to other pages on the site with images accompanying them. At the top of this page, I plan to include some form of statement regarding the launching of the TV channel and website, and possibly include an image such as balloons alongside this.

- I'm going to form the what's on page into columns, with one column showing the detailed listings for that day, and one column showing highlights for the week. I may include a further column showing highlights for that day, but at the moment I'm undecided about this.

- On the featured show page, I'm going to create a programme that fits in with the video clip I'm going to embed. I've decided to embed the film opening video clip that I created for my AS media coursework, so an interview or news programme focussed on the 'actress' from this film, or its release at the cinema would probably be best. I think I might include a logo for this featured programme at the top of the page.

- I want to include a few more pages, so I might include a news page or maybe a forum or a contact us page, but at the moment I'm not sure which of these I will include. While a forum would provide more interactive content to the website, it might be more difficult to realistically design than the other pages, so I'm unsure whether to create one.

No comments:

Post a Comment